About The Company
- Alpha Safety and Security Holding (the Group) now constitutes a full service independent specialist Fire and Security services solution providers committed to meeting the needs of its customers for protection from fire and to keep them safe
- Established in November 2011 and incorporating Alpha Fire Services which was first set up in 1989 and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1992. Now includes Advanced Safety Systems Co WLL (ASSCO), Alpha Risk Management Consultants WLL (ARM), Alpha Fire Services W.L.L (Qatar)
- The Group provides a range of products and services (that include the supply, design, engineering,
installation and maintenance) of:
- Passive and Active fire protection, including fire extinguishing, fire stopping and fire suppression systems
- Smoke/ heat extraction and Natural Ventilation systems
- Fire alarm systems including, detection and control devises
- Access control, CCTV, and other security systems
- Risk management, risk assessment and training
Alpha Group’s mission is to be a leading fire and security risk management organisation through the provision of fire detection , protection and extinguishment systems and in the deployment of access control/security systems in the Middle East. In doing so, we seeks to ensure:
- that all products and services provided are of the highest standard and exceed the requirements of its customers at all times
- that the health and safety of its employees, customers, contractors and third parties are protected at all times
- that the products and systems that it deploys meet the highest environmental and international standards applicable to fire detection, fire extinguishment products and security systems
- that it delivers assured quality and reliability to all its customers at all times
- that staff receive the highest level of training and are provided with the best tools and equipment for carrying out their tasks in a safe environment
To help the Alpha Group achieve its mission, an Integrated Management System centred around Microsoft NAVISION ERP has been implemented to compliment its accreditation as an ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:1996 and OHSAS 18001:1999 company. The management team is committed to systems and methodologies that recognize the importance of Quality, Health, Safety and Protection of the Environment
To be amongst the top 5 leading providers of fire protection and security systems in GCC countries by the end of 2015, with establish operations delivering quality products and services that are suitable for the region, effective and environmentally sustainable
INTEGRITY | PROFESSIONALISM | VALUE FOR MONEY
These core values reflect what is truly important to us as an organisation. They do not change from time to time, situation to situation, or person to person, but rather they underpin our Group culture.
What we do can affect people’s lives. It is important therefore that our customers can rely on us that we will do things right - we mean what we say and we do what we say.
We aspire to the highest quality standards in the fire and security industry internationally. Consequently we maintain the highest quality accreditation, constantly train our staff at all levels, and maintain accreditation and membership of international organisations related to the services we provide.
- Start full time operations of Alpha Fire Services in Qatar.
- Board approval for expansion into Saudi Arabia.
- Incorporation of Alpha Risk Management Consultants WLL.
- Re-organisation of shareholding and new Board of Directors.
- Incorporation of Alpha Safety and Security Holding Company BSC (c)
- Certified by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Certified by:
- Lloyd’s Register
- Det Norske Veritas
- Bureau Veritas
- Approved systems for Land, Air, and Marine.
- Certified by:
- Advanced Safety Systems Co (ASSCO) incorporated
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- ISO 14001:1996
- OHSAS 18001: 1999
- Alpha Fire Services incorporated as a limited liability company.
- Moved to large premises at Sitra Industrial area.
- Alpha Fire established in Bahrain as a sole trade.